Tuesday, July 3, 2012
A couple things come to mind, other than the obvious ridiculousness of this video in general.
1) How awesome is it that they get the one attractive female in this entire video to say "cocks" (I'm a child, I know)?
2) Bowen Loftin, Aggy president, sure does have a porn stache to die for. Looks like he should be directing "Debbie Does Dallas" and definitely shouldn't be allowed around people in their late teens/early 20's.
3) We really probably won't be hearing an awful lot of "gig em" during football season. I'd set the over/under on Aggie SEC touchdowns in year 1 is at about 5.5
4) Are they having to teach that girl how to spell "Mizzou" in the outtakes? Great admission standards, Aggie.
5) That blonde guy willingly has UK stickers on his face and something doesn't seem quite right about him. Kind of reminds me of Anderson Cooper in a way...
I can't imagine asking our student body to yell "hook em" or "boomer sooner" into a camera for the entire Big 12 family to see. How embarrassing. Unfortunately, though, I'm sure there are plenty out there who would be more than happy to do just that.
Posted by SnK at Tuesday, July 03, 2012
The format is a scramble. Do not stack your team with A golfers. Try to balance with an A, B, C, and D golfer. (why do I even say this, you sand bagging SOBs never listen) You WILL get made fun of if you turn in a 17 under.
Prizes will be awarded to 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and Dead Ass Last. There will also be closest to the pin and longest drive individual prizes as well. 1st place takes home the coveted Spitblood Purple Jacket.
Last year we set a record for attendance with over 80 golfers. This year we aim to get 100 players. We have the entire course reserved and it will be one hell of a time.
We are pooling money on Crowdtilt. Click this link to sign up. If you don't have an account sign up is fast and easy. You can sign up through Facebook or by just using your email. If you are paying for more than 1 entry you can contribute multiple times.
After sign up please email your team name and players to email@example.com . Sign up as soon as you can because the spots will go fast. Feel free to email me with any questions.
Posted by THEFINCH at Tuesday, July 03, 2012