Thursday, September 1, 2011
Last year, we were involved with an exchange of questions between SB and TheeBears.com leading up to the game. This year they reached out to us to do the same. Warning: These questions are deep, and worth answering. Give it your best shot.
1. Do you think Paschall will be able to complete over 90% of his passes against Phil Bennett's defense? We understand he was probably the highest recruited QB that TCU has ever signed, so we're expecting big things now that Red Baby Jesus has graduated.
2. Are you impressed that Gary Patterson can be so successful as a coach when he clearly spends a significant amount of time surfing the Baylor internet message boards?
3. If TCU played a legitimate Strength of Schedule, what BCS school do you think they would most likely be on par with? Show your work.
4. Is every TCU player sporting an ankle tat in solidarity with their 45-ish year old super fan almost got to know Coach Kaz personally?
5. How long do you think the Big East football conference will last before it disbands and where does TCU go after that?
Posted by THEFINCH at Thursday, September 01, 2011