Like we did every Friday during football season, it's once again time for the members of the Spitblood community to showcase their individual soothsaying talents. The Horned Frog football team starts spring practice later today, so let's see how you all do predicting what will happen in the next few weeks. Give us your thoughts, in the comments section, on these topics:
1) How will the QB race progress this spring? Will Pachall run away with the starting job? How much competition will he get from Matt Brown? Will any of the other QBs enter the conversation?
2) What players that have previously been in the shadows (redshirt freshmen or guys that just have not played much yet) will step up and become key contributors?
3) If any, what players do you think will end up changing positions- and why?
4) How will the newcomers (early-enrolled freshmen and JUCO transfers) do in spring practice? Which of them will end up having the biggest impact in 2011?
5) What will this team's final record be in 2011? I realize it's ridiculously early to be making predictions like this about a team with so many unknowns, but let's really see who's the best at seeing into the future.