Here are the arguments why this will happen:
- This week they are in Los Angeles for Oregon @ USC. Rice-Eccles is 694 easy truckin' miles away while Baton Rouge is over 1,800 miles away. Chris Fowler has said that logistics do play a part in their next location.
- As long as TCU and Utah win, it'll be a top 10 matchup.
- Both LSU and Alabama are off this week. LSU is close to breaking back into the top 10. They could go up because of the Michigan State loss in Iowa City this weekend (write it down).
- Gameday has featured LSU once, and Alabama twice already this year.
- Gameday hasn't been to the University of Utah since 2004.
List any reasons why gameday will or won't be in SLC in the comments.