I don’t even know where to begin. I hate Baylor for so many different reasons. I could talk about all the shit talked by their delusional baseball fans over at baylorfans.com during the regionals. Apparently we didn’t deserve to host because we were a lowly Mountain West team. Then, if my memory serves me correctly we shut them out 9-0 in the clinching game to go to Austin and play Texas. What did Baylor fans say then? That we weren’t good enough to beat Texas. Good call, Baylor fans.
I could talk about how Baylor used political posturing instead of on field/court production to weasel their way into the Big 12, but I won’t do that because they haven’t even sniffed a bowl game since they’ve been there. But hey, “RGIII is the savior! It’s gonna happen!!!” Child please. Well, I guess the Big 12 has worked out for basketball (mainly just women’s).
Or maybe I could talk about Dave Bliss, their disgraced basketball coach and his sweep teammate murder under the rug and make it look like a drug deal gone bad mentality. Or I could just talk about how their student athletes hate Waco so much that they choose prison/death over having to live one more day in that suck-hole. Maybe Carlton Dotson just wanted out of Waco. By the way, their basketball team may have been completely resurrected above and beyond what they ever thought it would be, but Scott Drew is cheating and it will all come crashing down. He’s a younger, just as sleazy John Calipari, and one day it will come crashing down for him. But I’ll save that one for another day.
I’ll do things a little differently this week. Since Baylor fans rival Notre Dame and Texas A&M as the most delusional fan bases in the country, what I will be doing is copy and pasting a few of the most asinine comments of the week thus far. Keep in mind it’s early, so check back later in the week on your own time to see more and more ridiculous comments. Also, if you hear any Baylor fans at work, family, friends, etc, please feel free to share whatever delusions of grandeur they have in the comments section. Over the course of 4 days this should get pretty good. There is a ton of material, so I obviously won’t get it all, and D got a head start on this, but here goes nothing…
“Patterson has 0 Big 12 wins. He has never coached in the Big 12, don't buy what those stupid frog trolls are selling.”
- You can have Big 12 wins without being in the Big 12. That’s just common sense. Don’t need to waste too much time on this one. In reality, Patterson has more Big 12 wins than Art Briles, so suck it, Bears.
“Someone please remind me again how many top 25 teams not named Utah, BYU or Air Force has tcu played in the last decade, first of all, and then we can get on to how many of said teams they've beaten. The one that always makes me smile is the awesome ou win when ou was having massive qb issues in the opener of the season in 2006.After ou had many games to get it all worked out a Baylor team that the 2010 team would beat by 30, took them to double overtime in the same season.”
- OU (twice), Boise (twice), Texas, Oregon State. That’s just a few off the top of my head, and we’ve had much more success than Baylor has against top 25 opponents. Not to mention, who talks shit by trying to say that your overtime loss is better than our win? Oh yeah, Baylor fans.
“Is it just me, or does anyone else really enjoy the idea of a Baylor win COMPLETELY destroying tcu's chances to get in a BCS game or any top tier bowl for that matter?”
- Is it just me, or does anyone else really enjoy the idea of beating Baylor, again, and COMPLETELY crushing their hopes of going to ANY bowl game? Seriously, they wont win 2 conference games.
“It is my understanding that Baylor wanted to continue the rivalry after the SWC broke up and it was TCU that turned their back on the rivalry, not Baylor. It is also my understanding that Baylor and TCU had the longest active rivalry in the country at the time the SWC broke up. Not as positive about the latter as I am about the former.”
- Why would we want to be your rival? You suck. What good does it do to have 2 rivals that suck?
“jesus the TCU fans coming out of the woodwork...TCU is the LAST team that needs to be talking attendance smack”
- No, that would be Baylor fans. Remember the last time we went to Baylor? I recall bringing 3 busloads of people and completely overrunning their tailgate, and that was just our group of friends. Yeah, Baylor my get 60K at the UT game, but 45K will be Texas fans. Trust me, I’ve been there.
“Michael Reeder? A kicker? No wonder he hates us - we beat the hell out of his teams.That bum should have been in the NFL, but he couldn't carry Phil Dawson's jock.”
- This one particularly amuses me because the person is listed as a Baylor fan, and they go on to talk shit about our former All-American kicker by comparing him to a UT kicker. Now that’s good shit talk, fall back on the accomplishments of someone who kicks the shit out of you every year and use him as ammo to rep your program.
“When we beat TCU on Saturday, we are going to tear down their goalposts.”
- Bahahahahhahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!! Good luck with that.
I’ll end on a high note with that last one. There is plenty more, but look around for yourselves. I highly recommend it. Next week, the hate duties will be passed on to Sir Wesley Willis, because his hate for that school knows no bounds.