- Swinging gate 2-point conversions- I realize it's a weekday, but that doesn't mean you have to resort to high school tactics. What's next, fumblerooskie?
- If Lou Holtz is going to be in the booth, he needs to be informed and try not to sound completely retarded. I realize that is partially a voice thing, but Lou, it's KELLEN Moore, not CULLEN. He is the starting QB for the team who's nuts you've been riding all season, so learn his name. Not to mention, I think Lou has been spray tanning.
- For a team that is struggling to put away Tulsa, Boise's players talk more shit than anyone I have ever seen. Every pass break up results in a headshake an/or finger-wag, the touchdowns end in blatant shit-talk towards the Tulsa D-backs, and I have seen at least 3 Stone Cold Steve Austin "suck-it's" following sacks or TFLs. Did they just get WWE in Idaho or what? Seriously, act like you've been there before; you're not Miami and you have no street cred, so chill.
- Why did I have to hear them talk about the possible scenarios for Boise to get into the national championsip for about half of the 2nd quarter? I don't care what the WAC commissioner's opinion is. You aren't going. You aren't that good. Get over it.
- Tulsa's O-Line and play calls are awful. Not to mention their QB is equally as bad. When you are at the Boise 40 with 20 seconds to go, you dont fake to the running back and then fake the reverse, especially if you can't pass block. That takes 2 potential receivers away and only an idiot would bite on either one of those fakes. That's about as JV as the swinging gate fake Boise pulled.
- Even referees love Boise- anybody see the defensive PI called after the Boise WR was beat and shoved the guy to the ground? Even the WR knew it was on him. Come on...
If I missed anything, please let me know. I just needed to vent my ESPN/Boise State love fest frustrations. I take solace knowing that we would beat this team again if we had the chance. Go Frogs.