That light may be an oncoming train for the bball team
but for the football team it means rapin, pillagin, and retail.
- Game used Robert Henson jersey from the BYU game. It'll cost you an arm, a leg, and however much it costs to repurchase your soul from satan, because I'm selling it to him if you undercut me.
- Game used jersey of any of the following players from said game. Frogzilla, J Phil, Red, Aaron Brown, D Wash, Hodge, Luxury Tax and Kerley. The cost will be similar, except that I will keep your soul in tact and instead drain all of your spinal fluid in your sleep causing instant paralysis (at least I think that's what would happen. Regardless, have fun being Stephen Hawking without the smarts for the rest of your life!)
- Frog Basketball shorts. Team basketball shorts are pretty much my non work attire on any given day, but I have yet to obtain any of the Frog variety. I feel like I can lower my cost on this one due to the increased supply as compared to the first two items. It's going to cost you picking up my drink tab at the Oui after the game and spot me some quarters for however many times the jukebox will allow me to play "Walking on Broken Glass," by Annie Lennox, "God bless the USA" by Lee Greenwood and "The Body of an American" by the Pogues.
- Game worn Zvonko Buljan jersey. Let's keep this one on par with how they would handle this situation in the Eastern Bloc: It's going to cost you your consitutional rights, your love of capitalism, and your right hand
- Game Worn Helmet. Interesting trades considered.
So, there you go everyone, that's what your up against if you desire any of the above mentioned items. I just suggest that you get there early, bring lots of cash and bartering skills, and arm yourself to the teeth. Good luck and God bless... and maybe put some feelers out there on the going rate of your kidney between now and then. You know I will have done the same.