I knew we were banged up, but good lord the list is rough. I mean, let's take Shae Reagan. Dude got his leg ripped off against Wyoming and has come back and made an impact and these guys are pansin' out over a little back pain? One time in church league basketball I jammed my finger catching a pass and still went off for like 8 big ones. I guess I'm just a lot tougher than most D-1 athletes.
Anyway, here's the list:
- Bonner - hip
- Roach - shoulder
- Richmond - knee
- Newhouse - back. But, seeing as how he seems like a really cool dude, I'll let it slide. This time.
- Brock - ankle
- Washington - shoulder. I'm pretty sure this might be because he dislocates it everytime he goes for a punt block to get those few extra centimeters. Way to take one for the team.
- Brown - knee/TCU RB curse
- Linder - RRRRRAAAAGGGGEEEEEEEEEE. But seriously, if he does have the 28 Days Later rage virus, now would be a great time to start biting all of those backups in the locker room to up their game a little bit.
- Chase Ortiz - suspended for atrocities committed in the backfield. Seriously, we all yell for Henson to eat, but Ortiz is certainly the Hannibal Lecter of this team.